The water meter wells by ROTO – AQUA GROUP have been designed and made in a manner that will meet your expectations in the field of easy and fast measurement of water use. The robust case prevents water meters from freezing, even during harsh winters.
Thanks to its structure, the AS1 water meter well efficiently maintains positive temperatures on the inside, utilizing the heat from the ground / thanks to the use of the bottom. This is undoubtedly its main advantage, thanks to which both the water meter as well as the remaining elements of the connection set are provided with a natural protection against negative temperatures. Additional protection of the water meter is provided by an internal insulation and styrofoam plug located under the cover, inside the well.
In order to ensure better comfort, the water meter has been placed at a height of 30 cm, enabling the reading of its indications from a ground level. Moreover, the use of the bottom enables the installation of a well in areas with high groundwater levels.
AS1 water meter well structure:
– diameter – 380 mm,
– depth – 1200 mm, 1300 mm, 1500 mm or per Client’s request,
– insulation jacket: foamed polystyrene, thickness 50 mm, length – 800 mm (or per Client’s request),
– thermal insulation: foamed polystyrene, thickness – 300 mm,
– hatch hardened plastic, EN – 124 standard, maintained load 1.5 t (or cast-iron cover per Client’s request).
The AS1 water meter well made by our company possesses all the documentation necessary for its approval by the Water and Sewerage Entities. These include:
– National Declaration of Performance,
– Catalogue Sheet.
AS1 water meter well properties:
– robust thermal insulation prevents water meter freezing,
– the dimensions and weight of the well ensure fast, easy and pleasant installation,
– reading the water meter indications does not require entering the well – it is performed from ground level,
– locks used in the PP cover prevent access of unauthorized persons to your water meter,
– the well is intended for installation both in greenery belts as well as in driveways (manhole load-bearing capacity 1.5 tonnes).
The connection set of the water meter presented in the image is not included with the well. The valves can be purchased at our company for an additional fee. Please open the Tab ‘AS’, where you can select fittings of interest. Please contact us should you have any further questions.
It is possible to install two water meters DN15, DN20 in the AS1 water meter well!